Saturday, September 24, 2011

Boring~

Now is 2.10am and tomoro i still got school.
My eye almost cant see already dark circle too dark 0_0
I don't even know tomoro morning how to wake up early in the morning.
Can I act sick and tell my mum that I don't want go to school :P
Ok! I'm a good girl won't do bad thing hehe....
I almost everyday midnight 2am only sleep.
Although I so late sleep but i did nothing just walk here walk there and play my phone or comp.
EXAM IS COMING SOON!!!!!
I still haven study except my favourite subject prinsip akaun XD

I want to go sri petaling jln radin bagus all new boutique and I wanna cut my messy hair :)
Noone accompany me go there sad~nya
Go with my lovely mum :D

OMG!!!! I found a awesome guy haha.... He is talented in beatbox. He is famous in malaysia. He is handsome :D
aiyoyo~~~I love him so much!!!!!! His name is KouJee. So happy when listening him beatbox hahaXD If u interested, click this http://www.facebook.com/koujeebeatbox ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment