Sunday, November 7, 2010

HATE!!!

morning my mum call me
she call me to work
then she still call me to call my friend
cause tat shop got 2 waiter/waitress only
then i faster call zer ning ask whether she wan to work anot lo
she was so happy and excited
then i call my mum to confirm later we go there
then i go eat lunch with my sis and jie fu
after lunch
jie fu fetch me to kuchai lama
i wan to buy contact lens
then i saw a contact lens so nice & cheap
but there are no stock
must wait till monday
but i thought tonight work must use it
bcause wear spec is not comfortable when i m working
so i bought that the cheap & normal lens
so sad cant buy my colour lens 1st
when i give the money
my mum called me
she said me n my fren no need go to work
then i was shock
i just shout loud loud
and said y
shout till almost the whole street hear me
then i call her to take my $ come back
then she 'fu yan' me
and said okla okla
cant trust my familyT__T
all no 信用
just talk no action
i know sometimes me also like tat
but better than them
feel so sorry tto zer ning
thought my mum tonight will take the $ for me
who know she no
she said that monday only take
just now very beh song
dun choi her
i just talk to her loudly
said: I work non stop so hardworking better than that 3 idiot par time but i no$
       I am your daughter so she no need give me $ isit?
       I just help her do for 1day just 30 something she also dun wan to give me
       Morning u call me to work still call me call my friend ok confirm already
       but u suddenly call me and said no need to go then i have to reject my friend
       my friend so excited but u suddenly broke her heart down so sad
       and you make ppl angry U KNOW????!!!!
       Today i go buy the contact lens that i dislike is for wat?just for the stupid work!!!but u scold me stupid u                   scold me dunno how to go other place find my lens
       HELLO~I have no car and I dunno how to drive my sis and jie fu treat me good if not i cant go   anywhere BECAUSE OF YOUR SON!!!!
       Everytime i have to go out also cant BEACAUSE OF YOUR SON AGAIN!!!
       I m bored for all this thing
       U just like dunno what I think
       U think i dun care bout all this thing??Do you know i have cried alone because of many things
       All that things is not from my personal things not from school but is home
       Sometimes really dun like to come back home now for me my home=a trouble place
       I scared one day i beh tahan I will get away from home


haiz....this post is just to let me said all my things
my friends dun care bout it^^
have to sleep
it is 3:11am
tired~

2 comments: